Fitbit (FIT) is set to report earnings tonight after the close with a conference call to follow at 5pm ET.
Current consensus stands at EPS of $0.03 on revenue of $440 mln.
- Gross Margin- FY16 Guidance is for the range of 48.5-49.0%; Q4 was 50.0%.
- Active Users- Q4 saw it increase 152% to 16.9 mln; Economies of Scale will press this number lower but the rate will be closely watched.
- Sales & Marketing- With the launch of two new products, FIT noted that this expense would see an increase. Q4 came in at $15.7 mln.
- Devices: FIT sold 8.2 mln health and fitness decvices in Q4, up 54% y/y.
- EPS expected to be in the range of $0.00-0.02.
- Revenues expected to be in the range of $420-440 mln.
- FY16 EPS expected to be in the range of $1.08-1.20
- Revenue expected to be in the range of $2.4-2.5 bln.