Vitamin Shoppe will report Q2 results tomorrow morning
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) will report Q2 results tomorrow morning and host a call at 8:30.
- VSI is expected to report Q2 EPS of $0.59 vs. $0.57 last year with rev +2.6% to $330.7 mln on ~flat comps.
- Co previously guided for FY16 adj. EPS of $2.25-2.45 with comps flat to up in the low single digits.
- VSI was testing resistance near the $32 level when peer/competitor GNC (GNC) missed Q2 comp estimates and suspended earnings guidance last week.
- VSI has quickly fallen to support near the $8 level ahead of this report.
Click here to listen to my podcast and learn about my theory on the similarities between relationships and the stock market.