FireEye (FEYE) is expected to report Q3 earnings tonight after the close with a conference call to follow at 5pm ET. FEYE reported Q2 earnings at 4:01pm.
Current Capital IQ consensus stands at a Loss of ($0.07) per share on revenue of $186.4 mln.
- FEYE reported Q2 (Jun) loss of $0.04 per share, $0.08 better than the Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.12). Revenues rose 6.0% year/year to $185.5 mln vs the $176.39 mln Capital IQ Consensus.
- Billings of $172.0 million, a decrease of 12% y/y (guidance range of $155 million to $175 million).
FEYE sitting on massive H&S on the daily.
FireEye beats by $0.03, beats on revs; guides Q4 EPS in-line, revs in-line
FireEye prelim Q3 ($0.04) vs ($0.07) Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; revs $189.60 mln vs $186.41 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate
- Reports Q3 (Sep) loss of $0.04 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.03 better than the Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.07); revenues rose 1.7% year/year to $189.6 mln vs the $186.41 mln Capital IQ Consensus.
- Billings of $201.7 million, a decrease of 6 percent from the third quarter of 2016 and above the mid-point of the guidance range of $190 million to $205 million.
- Co issues in-line guidance for Q4, sees EPS of ($0.03-0.00), excluding non-recurring items, vs. ($0.01) Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees Q4 revs of $190-196 mln vs. $195.76 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees billings in the range of $210 million to $230 million.
FireEye sees Q4 EPS ($0.03-0.00) vs ($0.01) Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees revs $190-196 mln vs $195.76 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees billings in the range of $210 million to $230 million
FireEye - - Earnings Mover dives -17% after-hours, testing multi-month lows along the $13-vicinity.