The Cheesecake Factory just released their 4th quarter ER results posting an earnings of $0.54 per share and revs of $526.8M.
Cheesecake Factory beats by $0.02, misses on revs
- Reports Q4 (Dec) earnings of $0.54 per share, $0.02 better than the Consensus of $0.52; revenues rose 5.4% year/year to $526.8 mln vs the $532.2 mln Consensus.
- COMPS restaurant sales increased 1.1% in 4Q15.
- The company opened six restaurants during 4Q15, meeting its objective to open as many as 11 Company-owned restaurants domestically in fiscal 2015.
- In fiscal 2016, CAKE continues to expect to open as many as eight company-owned restaurants domestically. Internationally, the company expects as many as four to five restaurants to open under licensing agreements.
- In fiscal 2015, the company repurchased 2.1 mln shares of its common stock at a cost of $104.8 mln, including approximately 350,000 shares repurchased in Q4 at a cost of $17.3 mln.